McIntosh County has issued a new mandate regarding the COVID-19 response that will affect how we conduct business at Sapelo Hammock Golf Club. We will continue to provide updates of how we are adapting our business practices due to these policy changes so you will know what to expect when you visit Sapelo Hammock. We are still open for play with the following policies in place:
- Dine-in services have been suspended. No one will be allowed to sit in the dining room, grill area, sunroom and outside decks. All food and drinks served must be taken to go. On Tuesday, March 31st we will begin offering two Family Meal takeout options weekly. Click here for details on ordering.
- Clubhouse occupancy is being limited. You may enter the clubhouse to check-in for your round, order food, use the restroom facilities and conduct business related practices. You will not be allowed to linger or socialize inside.
- PVC Sleeves have been inserted into the putting green cups to prevent the ball from falling into the cup. Please leave the flagstick in while you putt. Any putt that hits the flagstick is deemed to be holed out.
- All bunker rakes have been removed from the golf course. Please utilize the lift, clean, and place rule to secure a smooth lie within a bunker.
- All water cooler stations have been removed from the golf course.
- The on-course restrooms have been closed.
- Ball washers have been removed from the golf course.
- We have eliminated the sale of open container beverages and ice distribution.
The health and safety of our staff and patrons will always be our top priorities here at Sapelo Hammock Golf Club. We will continue to monitor and follow all new governmental policies and will keep you updated to these changes. We appreciate your cooperation and continued loyalty to Sapelo Hammock Golf Club.
General Manager/Director of Golf